KPCR Simracing Rig S-Dream
powered by Motedis & inspired by Michael Herrmann
SimRacer watch out!!
S-Dream interactive assembly guide (Beta)
Since the desire for a smaller and more compact rig was brought up again and again, one has followed this wish now.
The advantages of an aluminium rig don't have to be listed here anymore.
The most important facts attached:
- Size L 100cm to 135cm, W 58cm, H 68cm
- The rig can be pushed together to a length of 100cm in a few easy steps.
- Holes for attaching the most common Fanatec, Thrustmaster and Logitech steering wheels are already available.
- easy to assemble in just a few steps (instructions available)
- Pedals and steering wheel mounts can be adjusted in inclination, height and length.
- All profiles and connectors are supplied with appropriate cover caps. Cover profiles can be purchased separately.
- Top price-performance ratio
- Racing seat and seat rails and seat attachment (if applicable)
- Screws for attaching the wheel and pedals as well as the monitors
- Any SimRacing hardware or tools for assembly
The rig is offered as a complete package thanks to Motedis.
For questions around the KPCR Rigs we ask you to contact Mr. Michael Herrmann under the following link: http://pcracer.blogsport.eu/ there you will also find corresponding assembly instructions.